Friday, February 4, 2011

Even Chefs get snow days!

Phase 4, Week 5, Day 19, 20, & 21 (01/31-02/02/11)

I was on my way to class Monday afternoon in pouring rain and sleet when I received a text from my instructor that classes for Monday evening were canceled due to inclimate weather. Which means I missed out on another Monday. That evening the snowpocalypse of 2011 hit and we were actually out of school for two additional days. Which was good for blogging and getting caught up on sleep, not good for our school schedule. In order to keep pace with the other 12 LCB campuses we now have to have school on Saturday and Sunday. Sadness. I'm going to hit the Saturday class since I have to work at the club Friday night and Saturday night, but I'm planning on skipping Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment